So you will know if you have read the “tidying it all up” story that I was doing a lot to the boat over winter/new year. Well April came along fast and still wasn’t quite finished, and it was a Steve’s wedding soon, so we made a trip out on the boat part of his Stag day!
So err some of the planned changes were done, fuel tank in the front, but what we didn’t know was that somehow whilst installing it a small amount of dirt got into the tank, this would have been fine except it kept blocking the fuel flow. We found a way around this but typical. This was rectified soon after buy putting a strainer in the tank to prevent anything like this again.
Other than that – successful day on the water. Getting the hang of this now!
As you can see we all looked nice and warm… But the changes to the boat did work fine!